Rafinelle (ABN 17 084 923 946) and its related entities (rafinelle, we, our or us) respect the privacy of our customers and other individuals we deal with in the course of our business. Rafinelle is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act as well as other applicable legislation.
Rafinelle Australia may collect, use, and disclose the personal information of its customers and other individuals for the purposes of its business operations. In each case, the precise nature of collection, use, and disclosure of personal information depends up on the nature of your interaction with us. We employ reasonable, technical, administrative, and physical procedures to protect personal information from unauthorized disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration.
We may disclose your personal information with third parties where appropriate, depending on what services you receive from us, For example:
- the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products purchased on our website;
- referees whose details are provided to us by job applicant
- delivery service providers so that they can deliver products ordered from us;
- our professional advisers, such as our legal advisors, accountants and auditors;
- government and regulatory agencies as required or authorized by law
Call: (02) 9743 7955
UNIT R3, 391 PARK RD,
REGENTS PARK NSW 2143
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org